Lasso Email Queue Errors

Carl Ketterling
For the past few days, I¹ve had emails get stuck in the Lasso Email Queue
with errors.  Checking the email server logs, each of these messages is
delivered, and if I requeue them, the result is the same ‹ they show in the
queue with an error, but the actual email is delivered.

This problem started on October 24 after an email was sent to
³username@gmail..com² (which is obviously wrong).  It seems that as soon as
I delete the queued email, another one shows up with an error.  I¹ve
restarted the Lasso instance, but the problem persists.

Lasso v9.2.4 running on Mac OS X Server v10.7.5

Another thing that happened this week was that installed the available Apple
software updates.

Does anyone have any troubleshooting tips for this symptom?  Has anyone seen
this behavior before?

Thanks,
Carl