Lasso 9 email queue

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Lasso 9 email queue

Anibal Escobar
Hi all, is it possible to view the contents of messages stuck in the lasso 9 email queue (status either error or sending)?

Thanks,
Anibal Escobar
[hidden email]




#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lasso 9 email queue

Jolle Carlestam-2
You can browse the SQLite database in Lasso admin.

HDB
Jolle

29 jan 2014 kl. 00:09 skrev Anibal Escobar <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all, is it possible to view the contents of messages stuck in the lasso 9 email queue (status either error or sending)?
>
> Thanks,
> Anibal Escobar
> [hidden email]
>
>
>
>
> #############################################################
> This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
>  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
> Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
> Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>

#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lasso 9 email queue

Anibal Escobar
I believe the information I'm looking for is in the field mime_text.  
Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get the the lasso9 admin  
database browser to show me the entire field - it's truncated, the  
value doesn't wrap.  In terminal, I can get the records with sqlite3,  
but mime_text appears encoded.  Do you know how it's encoded?

Thanks,
Anibal Escobar
646 336 5000 x8821



On Jan 29, 2014, at 1:36 AM, Jolle Carlestam wrote:

> You can browse the SQLite database in Lasso admin.
>
> HDB
> Jolle
>
> 29 jan 2014 kl. 00:09 skrev Anibal Escobar <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi all, is it possible to view the contents of messages stuck in  
>> the lasso 9 email queue (status either error or sending)?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Anibal Escobar
>> [hidden email]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> #############################################################
>> This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
>> the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
>> Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
>> To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
>> Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
>
> #############################################################
> This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
>  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
> Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
> Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>

#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lasso 9 email queue

Seth Ganahl
I wrote a little smtp queue viewer:

<form action="email_queue.lasso" method="post">
<table width="80%" cellspacing=1 cellpadding=0 bgcolor="#000000">
    <tr bgcolor="#cccccc">
        <td>skip_records: <input type="text" name="-skiprecords"
value="[skiprecords_value]"></td>
        <td>mime_recipients: <input type="text" name="mime_recipients"
value="[action_param: 'mime_recipients']"></td>
        <td>mime_text: <input type="text" name="mime_text"
value="[action_param: 'mime_text']"></td>
        <td>queue_date: <input type="text" name="queue_date"
value="[action_param: 'queue_date']"></td>
        <td>queue_status:
        <select name="queue_status" size=1>
            <option value="" selected></option>
            <option value="queued" [if: (action_param:
'queue_status')=='queued']selected[/if]>Queued Messages</option>
            <option value="hold"  [if: (action_param:
'queue_status')=='hold']selected[/if]>Hold Messages</option>
            <option value="sent"  [if: (action_param:
'queue_status')=='sent']selected[/if]>Sent Messages</option>
            <option value="error" > [if: (action_param:
'queue_status')=='error']selected[/if]Message Errors</option>
        </select></td>
        <td><input type="submit" name="-token.action" value="search"></td>
    </tr>
</table>
</form>
<?LassoScript
    auth_admin;
   
    var: 'action'=(token_value: 'action');
    if: (var: 'action') == 'search';
        inline:
            -inlinename='smtp',
            -database='site',
            -table='smtp_queue',
            -maxrecords=ALL,
            -skiprecords=(skiprecords_value),
            -op='cn', 'mime_recipients'=(action_param: 'mime_recipients'),
            -op='cn', 'mime_text'=(action_param: 'mime_text'),
            'queue_date'=(action_param: 'queue_date'),
            'queue_status'=(action_param: 'queue_status'),
            -search;
            'found: 'found_count'<br>error: 'error_currenterror'<hr>';
        /inline;
    /if;
?>
[if: (var: 'action') == 'search']
    <table width="80%" cellspacing=1 cellpadding=0 bgcolor="#000000">
        <tr bgcolor="#cccccc">
            <td><b>ID</b></td>
            <td><b>Recipients</b></td>
            <td><b>Message</b></td>
            <td><b>Status</b></td>
            <td><b>queue_date</b></td>
        </tr>
        [records: -inlinename='smtp']
            <tr>
                <td bgcolor="#eeeeee" valign="top">[loop_count] [field:
'id']</td>
                <td bgcolor="#eeeeee" valign="top">[string_replace: (field:
'mime_recipients'), -find=',', -replace='\r']</td>
                <td bgcolor="#eeeeee" valign="top">[field: 'mime_text',
-encodebreak]</td>
                <td bgcolor="#eeeeee" valign="top">[field:
'queue_status']</td>
                <td bgcolor="#eeeeee" valign="top">[field:
'queue_date']</td>
            </tr>
        [/records]
    </table>
[/if]




On 1/29/14, 9:49 AM, "Anibal Escobar" <[hidden email]> did quoth:

> I believe the information I'm looking for is in the field mime_text.
> Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get the the lasso9 admin
> database browser to show me the entire field - it's truncated, the
> value doesn't wrap.  In terminal, I can get the records with sqlite3,
> but mime_text appears encoded.  Do you know how it's encoded?
>
> Thanks,
> Anibal Escobar
> 646 336 5000 x8821
>
>
>
> On Jan 29, 2014, at 1:36 AM, Jolle Carlestam wrote:
>
>> You can browse the SQLite database in Lasso admin.
>>
>> HDB
>> Jolle
>>
>> 29 jan 2014 kl. 00:09 skrev Anibal Escobar <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> Hi all, is it possible to view the contents of messages stuck in
>>> the lasso 9 email queue (status either error or sending)?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Anibal Escobar
>>> [hidden email]
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> #############################################################
>>> This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
>>> the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
>>> Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
>>> To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
>>> Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
>>
>> #############################################################
>> This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
>>  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
>> Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
>> To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
>> Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
>
> #############################################################
> This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
>   the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
> Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
> Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>

-------------------------------------------------------
Seth C Ganahl (501) 282-4867
Ganahl Consulting ­ Web Applications
http://www.ganahlconsulting.com/
[hidden email]
-------------------------------------------------------


#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>