Lasso 9.3 on Mac OS Catalina

Luis Mendez
I recently purchased 3 perpetual licenses to Lasso 9.3 and a Mac Mini running Catalina to upgrade from 9.2 running on Lion server (10.7).

The support on LassoSoft website and installation instructions are extremely lacking.

I am looking to hire someone to help me get my development server up and running.

There are not even instructions on linking datasources! how is this accomplished now?!?!!!

I wanted the retire my old Lion server, but now I am re-considering and believe the Catalina server is now a brick on my desk.

Any help appreciated.