Lasso 8.6 will not automatically start on reboot Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Lasso 8.6 will not automatically start on reboot Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite – After upgrading a client's system to Mac OS X 10.10, Lasso 8.6.3, MySQL, and Apache all run just fine when started manually. However on a res...
Perhaps related? http://lasso.2283332.n4.nabble.com/Lasso-8-5-startup-td4641951.html#a4641953 Trevor or Patrick, did you ever figure this out?...
We're using LP8.5, but I think 8.6 would basically be the same... Instead of the StartupItems folder method, I use launchd. Here is the plist I...
I went with a similar launch daemon, with the following differences, for no particular reason. My location. /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.lassosoft...
FWIW, I'm only using this on my development box, not in production. I wrote my script by looking at the original Lasso8 script in /Library/Start...
Same situation here after upgrading to Yosemite, got Lasso 8.6 working with Apache 2.2 on a development box, but Lasso doesn’t launch after a rebo...
Hm. I thought I sent it through earlier. Anyway, here's what I decided to use, merging both my ideas and Trevor's suggestion. /Library/LaunchD...
Just needed to tweak some permissions after dropping the plist into /Library/LaunchDaemons... sudo chown root:wheel com.lassosoft.lasso8.plist ...
I might have stumbled across something. First /Library/StartupItems/ might not work in Yosemite. It's been deprecated for a while. https://...