Lasso 8.6 PDF creation giving Internal Server Error after moving to Windows

Lasso 8.6 PDF creation giving Internal Server Error after moving to Windows

Ginny White-3
Hi All — we are in the process of moving from Lasso 8.5 on a Mac server to 8.6 on a Windows Server 2008R2. Any advice on how I could quickly diagnose why PDF creation is not working? I keep getting “500 - Internal server error.” I am new to Windows server admin, so this is definitely an uphill battle. I’m not sure if I missed something in Lasso settings, the Lasso installation, the Windows server configuration, or if something about the files themselves are killing things, or….?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Ginny

Re: Lasso 8.6 PDF creation giving Internal Server Error after moving to Windows -SOLVED

Ginny White-3
In case it is useful for the archives: I discovered after I wrote that we had not installed Java, and the PDF tags rely on it. Once I installed Java and updated the library and class paths, LJAPI was showing as Enabled and Active, and PDF creation worked.

I realized that Java was likely the issue thanks to this thread: http://www.lassotalk.com/256149

Thanks,
Ginny

Ginny White