Lasso 8.6.3 Filemaker Server 15 Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard

Lasso 8.6.3 Filemaker Server 15 Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard

clomb1234
Hi,

I just wanted to inform anyone who is interested that I have successfully installed Lasso 8.6.3 on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard computer and it is working well with Filemaker Server 15 on another Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard computer.
I am not the greatest of coders so I was totally put off by the lack of information on how to transition from lasso 8.5.4 to lasso 9. I kind of needed a "where you used to do this now you do that" kind of document and I don't see it anywhere. Needless to say my lasso code is old so 8.6.3 looked like the answer as it seems the only changes made were the first page of the documentation for 8.5 :).
If anyone else out there is trying to do this and is having problems please feel free to contact me.

Chris Lombardo