LSfE - Unexpected quits

Nikolaj de Fine Licht
I have now twice experienced that Eclipse quits unexpectedly while
trying to run the debugger on a document with a mix of lassoscript with
includes and calls to a LassoApp and plain html. The process passes
some lines and some breakpoints and then - puff.

I get an error message from Eclipse with an exit code 10 and a lot of
info, and a crash report-thingy from OSX (10.3.9 BTW). I have kept
copies of both in case they tell more enlightened persons than me
something.

/nikolaj

Re: LSfE - Unexpected quits

Mark Palmer
Nikolay,

Were singing from the same Hymn sheet today. :)

I continue to have the same problem crashing with error 10. More often when
debugging but also when just running code. Was occurring on OS X 10.3.9 but
has persisted on Tiger 10.4 and 10.4.1 - I guess that Java is the same.

on 22/5/05 19:21, Nikolaj de Fine Licht at [hidden email] wrote:

> I have now twice experienced that Eclipse quits unexpectedly while
> trying to run the debugger on a document with a mix of lassoscript with
> includes and calls to a LassoApp and plain html. The process passes
> some lines and some breakpoints and then - puff.
>
> I get an error message from Eclipse with an exit code 10 and a lot of
> info, and a crash report-thingy from OSX (10.3.9 BTW). I have kept
> copies of both in case they tell more enlightened persons than me
> something.
>
> /nikolaj

Regards

Mark Palmer, Pageworks

T: 01902 620500            F: 01902 620440
E: [hidden email]    W: www.pageworks.co.uk