[LP8.5.5] rss_datasource errors?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[LP8.5.5] rss_datasource errors?

Alan Linnenbank
Anybody seen this:

Could not locate member tag "initialize"

We think it is related to de RSS_datasource module version2.1 from  
Fletchers TOTW

Thanks.

Alan


--
This list is a free service of LassoSoft: http://www.LassoSoft.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.ListSearch.com/Lasso/Browse/
Manage your subscription: http://www.ListSearch.com/Lasso/


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [LP8.5.5] rss_datasource errors?

CoMedia
Alan Linnenbank wrote
Anybody seen this:

Could not locate member tag "initialize"

We think it is related to de RSS_datasource module version2.1 from  
Fletchers TOTW

Thanks.

Alan
Hi Alan,

No problems whatsoever since Fletchers last revision. I'm using the tag to parse lots of RSS feeds every 30 minutes.

-- Alfred
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [LP8.5.5] rss_datasource errors?

Alan Linnenbank
In reply to this post by Alan Linnenbank
I think the problem might be that we are not having the tag in the  
startup folder but within an included file

Alan


On Feb 18, 2009, at 12:36 , CoMedia wrote:

>
>
> Alan Linnenbank wrote:
>>
>> Anybody seen this:
>>
>> Could not locate member tag "initialize"
>>
>> We think it is related to de RSS_datasource module version2.1 from
>> Fletchers TOTW
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Alan
> Hi Alan,
>
> No problems whatsoever since Fletchers last revision. I'm using the  
> tag to
> parse lots of RSS feeds every 30 minutes.
>
> -- Alfred
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/-LP8.5.5--rss_datasource-errors--tp22059643p22076844.html
> Sent from the Lasso - Talk mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
>
> --
> This list is a free service of LassoSoft: http://www.LassoSoft.com/
> Search the list archives: http://www.ListSearch.com/Lasso/Browse/
> Manage your subscription: http://www.ListSearch.com/Lasso/
>
>



--
This list is a free service of LassoSoft: http://www.LassoSoft.com/
Search the list archives: http://www.ListSearch.com/Lasso/Browse/
Manage your subscription: http://www.ListSearch.com/Lasso/