[LP7] Error -800 while updating without req. fields

[LP7] Error -800 while updating without req. fields

Jonas Rosling
I think this is a strange problem. I keep getting an error: Update
error - Value missing for required field :: -800,
put all the value is in place. And I haven't set up any required fields
at all.

Anyone know why this happens anyway?

Thanks in advance // Jonas

Re: [LP7] Error -800 while updating without req. fields

Pierre Laran
Le 26/05/05 8:48, « Jonas Rosling » <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I think this is a strange problem. I keep getting an error: Update
> error - Value missing for required field :: -800,
> put all the value is in place. And I haven't set up any required fields
> at all.
>
> Anyone know why this happens anyway?
>
> Thanks in advance // Jonas

Jonas,

You could probably put an [action_params] tag in your response page to see
what params are passed to it ? (in and out of your update inline...)

Pierre

Re: [LP7] Error -800 while updating without req. fields

Jonas Rosling
After struggling a while with the error and the code I found out there
was missing a comma in the inline.
That happens for me know and then, and it often takes me some time to
discover it. :-(

Thanks // Jonas