[LP 6.06] Lasso/initialize.lasso problem

[LP 6.06] Lasso/initialize.lasso problem

CoMedia
Dear List,

After a crash on my server (Mac OS X 10.3.9, Lasso 6.06 and Apache
1.3.3) I  have a weird problem with all my Lasso sites. Every lasso
page that is called, doesn't show up but calls another page called /
Lasso/initialize.lasso which the server cannot find. I have searched
through the list and tried several options, including setting
permissons. I think one of the internal LassoMySQL databases got
corrupted. But I cannot repair them because all admin pages do not
work either. Can anyone give point me in the right direction?
- What databases to replace
- What log entries to look at
- How to repair databases without using Lasso (some MySQL-tool perhaps?)

Yes I know, 6.x is quite old, but I'm in the process of upgrading to
8.5...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

CoMedia,
Alfred Konijnenbelt

____

CoMedia [web & data concepts]            Bakemastraat 2, 3822 WJ
Amersfoort
[i] http://www.comedia.nl                                [e]
[hidden email]
[t] +31 (0)33 455 84 26   [f] +31 (0)33 455 09 38    [m] +31 (0)628
82 01 22

Re: [LP 6.06] Lasso/initialize.lasso problem

Fletcher Sandbeck
On 2006-08-29 at 22:22 by [hidden email] (CoMedia web & data concepts):

>After a crash on my server (Mac OS X 10.3.9, Lasso 6.06 and Apache
>1.3.3) I  have a weird problem with all my Lasso sites. Every lasso
>page that is called, doesn't show up but calls another page called /
>Lasso/initialize.lasso which the server cannot find. I have searched
>through the list and tried several options, including setting
>permissons. I think one of the internal LassoMySQL databases got
>corrupted. But I cannot repair them because all admin pages do not
>work either. Can anyone give point me in the right direction?
>- What databases to replace
>- What log entries to look at
>- How to repair databases without using Lasso (some MySQL-tool perhaps?)

The initialize.lasso file should have been installed in the Web server root with Lasso.  Re-installing Lasso would put these files in the right place, but I will go ahead and send you a zipped copy of the Lasso folder so you can manually place it in your Web server root.

Director of Product Development       http://www.lassostudio.com
OmniPilot Software, Inc.                http://www.omnipilot.com