LJAX Errors

Mark Romano
I'm new to using LJAX and I'm having some trouble integrating it into
my existing corral based solutions. The LJAX functions work fine with
the single page examples provided. However, when I drop the code into
my existing corral based solutions I'm getting page long errors
messages (-9956). I'm sure this is something simple, but I can't seem
to figure out the solution. I'm guessing the form or process is having
trouble locating the area with the dynamic content. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Mark

Re: LJAX Errors

Anibal Escobar
Hi, from my experience, the simplicity of using LJAX tags is lost if
you the corral method for your sites.  I tried it and struggled to get
it to work.  Instead, I roll my own AJAX and use include files to
contain the logic that needs to be processed by the AJAX call.  So for
example, your onefile.lasso file would look like:

<?LassoScript
        some code
        include: 'ajax.lasso';
        more code
?>

Then when a page is initially hit, ajax.lasso is run as part of
onefile.lasso.  When the content needs to be refreshed as a part of the
AJAX call, the target is ajax.lasso, not onefile.lasso.

Hope this helps, Anibal