LJAPI Tag not loading

Daniel Logue
Hello All,

I've written a LJAPI tag to process payment transactions through
CyberSource, and I can get the tag to compile correctly, but the tag
doesn't exist in Lasso after a restart.  I've narrowed it down to one
line of code in my Java source:

Document reply = XMLClient.runTransaction( myRequest, myProps );

The XMLClient gets loaded above this line by:

import com.cybersource.ws.client.*; // provided by cybersource

If I remove the XMLClient.runTransaction() part, the tag will load and
be seen as existing in Lasso, but of course it's useless to me without
that.

Now to my question: how do I see errors/reasons why Lasso won't register
this lasso module?  I've checked the error logs, I've started Lasso in
console mode, and I've tried the JDB debugger as referenced in the
guide, but I can't see any reason...

Hoping there are some LJAPI gurus out there!

Thanks,
Daniel Logue