LEAP 5 install config language missing

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

LEAP 5 install config language missing

Jolle Carlestam-2
In setting up LEAP 5 after grabbing it thru LUX there is a section where you can choose languages. In a long list of languages it allows you to choose for example Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Latin and even Klingon.
But it is not possible to choose Swedish since it’s simply not presented in the list.

I might be biased but I would say that there are more Swedish Lasso developers around than who uses Klingon or Latin as their native language.

My guess is that this is due to the list being cropped prematurely. It stops after Serbo-Croatian and I know there are more languages coming after that.

HDB
Jolle

#############################################################

This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LEAP 5 install config language missing

Bil Corry-3
Upprörande!

- Bil


> On May 9, 2015, at 9:24 AM, Jolle Carlestam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> In setting up LEAP 5 after grabbing it thru LUX there is a section where you can choose languages. In a long list of languages it allows you to choose for example Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Latin and even Klingon.
> But it is not possible to choose Swedish since it’s simply not presented in the list.
>
> I might be biased but I would say that there are more Swedish Lasso developers around than who uses Klingon or Latin as their native language.
>
> My guess is that this is due to the list being cropped prematurely. It stops after Serbo-Croatian and I know there are more languages coming after that.
>
> HDB
> Jolle
>
> #############################################################
>
> This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
>  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
> Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
> Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>

#############################################################

This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LEAP 5 install config language missing

Jonathan Guthrie-3
In reply to this post by Jolle Carlestam-2
Noted - I’ll sort this out and get you a new build :)
Thanks!

> On May 9, 2015, at 3:24 AM, Jolle Carlestam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> But it is not possible to choose Swedish since it’s simply not presented in the list.

Jono

----------------------------
Jonathan Guthrie
[hidden email]
@iamjono
LassoSoft Inc.
AIM Chatroom: lassochat


#############################################################

This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LEAP 5 install config language missing

decorior
I disagree with Jolle. I think there are more Klingon developers


http://www.connexin.net/computer-software-humor-jokes/klingon-software.html



> On May 9, 2015, at 7:28 AM, Jonathan Guthrie <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Noted - I’ll sort this out and get you a new build :)
> Thanks!
>
>> On May 9, 2015, at 3:24 AM, Jolle Carlestam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> But it is not possible to choose Swedish since it’s simply not presented in the list.
>
> Jono
>
> ----------------------------
> Jonathan Guthrie
> [hidden email]
> @iamjono
> LassoSoft Inc.
> AIM Chatroom: lassochat
>
>
> #############################################################
>
> This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
>  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
> Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
> Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>


#############################################################

This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LEAP 5 install config language missing

Jolle Carlestam-2
> 9 maj 2015 kl. 15:35 skrev deco rior <[hidden email]>:
>
> I disagree with Jolle. I think there are more Klingon developers

Noted. But surely there are more with Swedish as their native language than with Latin! Or Sanskrit for that matter, another of the available languages.
For all my years on the lasso talk list I have never once read a question about how to use Lasso with Latin or Sanskrit. Klingon, yes, that has been raised.

:-)

HDB
Jolle

Sent from a thin, flat, touchy device from an undetermined place in space.


#############################################################

This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>