LDC 2013

Rachel Guthrie
General notice: We are looking at dates and venues for LDC 2013 - with the target month looking like September - and dates would be sometime soon after TIFF - Toronto International Film Festival which ends on the 15th.

We're letting you know for budget (should be very similar to last year) and location (will still be in Ontario, Canada) planning purposes - but please don't book tickets unless you plan to go sightseeing regardless of the conference timing. Note, there are no Rhino's running at that time of year in Ontario, so unexpected sightings are unlikely.

We'd welcome expressions of interest in presenting papers, and remember to keep track of your 'cool development' pieces for any Awards submissions (still to be determined).

Cheers

Rachel Guthrie
LassoSoft