Is <META NAME="LassoForm.970457582854" CONTENT="Pre-Lasso"> Still Necessary?

Is <META NAME="LassoForm.970457582854" CONTENT="Pre-Lasso"> Still Necessary?

Paul Melia
Hi All,

I was prompted by this week's Tip of the Week to take a look at some
golden oldie pages that had not been updated in quite awhile.
And up in the <head> of the page there is <META NAME="LassoForm.
970457582854" CONTENT="Pre-Lasso">.
These pages are now running on Mac OS X/MySQL/Lasso 8.x, so in the
process of removing unnecessary <meta> code etc., can this statement
be retired as well?

Thanks!
Paul

Re: Is <META NAME="LassoForm.970457582854" CONTENT="Pre-Lasso"> Still Necessary?

Adam Randall
In all my time at before working for BWC and OP, and since, I've
never seen that meta tag used before. That must be a throw back to
Lasso 1.x or 2.x (I started with 3).

It's certainly not necessary anymore :)

Adam.

--
Adam Randall <[hidden email]>
http://www.omnipilot.com/

On Jun 4, 2005, at 7:36 AM, Paul Melia wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was prompted by this week's Tip of the Week to take a look at
> some golden oldie pages that had not been updated in quite awhile.
> And up in the <head> of the page there is <META NAME="LassoForm.
> 970457582854" CONTENT="Pre-Lasso">.
> These pages are now running on Mac OS X/MySQL/Lasso 8.x, so in the
> process of removing unnecessary <meta> code etc., can this
> statement be retired as well?
>
> Thanks!
> Paul

Re: Is <META NAME="LassoForm.970457582854" CONTENT="Pre-Lasso"> Still Necessary?

Paul Melia
Thanks Adam,
I was equally mystified (these are pages I inherited) and I figured,
up until now, to stick with the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"
concept.

Paul

On Jun 5, 2005, at 12:22 AM, Adam Randall wrote:

> In all my time at before working for BWC and OP, and since, I've
> never seen that meta tag used before. That must be a throw back to
> Lasso 1.x or 2.x (I started with 3).
>
> It's certainly not necessary anymore :)
>
> Adam.
>
> --
> Adam Randall <[hidden email]>
> http://www.omnipilot.com/
> (954) 874-3100
> AIM/iChat: adamomni
>
> On Jun 4, 2005, at 7:36 AM, Paul Melia wrote:
>

>> Hi All,
>>
>> I was prompted by this week's Tip of the Week to take a look at
>> some golden oldie pages that had not been updated in quite awhile.
>> And up in the <head> of the page there is <META NAME="LassoForm.
>> 970457582854" CONTENT="Pre-Lasso">.
>> These pages are now running on Mac OS X/MySQL/Lasso 8.x, so in the
>> process of removing unnecessary <meta> code etc., can this
>> statement be retired as well?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Paul

>> lassotalk.lasso?manage

Re: Is <META NAME="LassoForm.970457582854" CONTENT="Pre-Lasso"> Still Necessary?

Steffan A. Cline
It was inserted by older versions of the Lasso Studio. Just delete it.

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 5 7 9 . 4 2 3 0 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
[hidden email]                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
The Executive's Choice in Lasso driven Internet Applications
                                  Lasso Partner Alliance Member