How would you have KNOP pass 2 variables to a php include?

How would you have KNOP pass 2 variables to a php include?

Paul Moebius-3
How would you have KNOP pass 2 variables to a php include?
I want to pass to variables $MP and $PID
to the connector.php ( url : '/_plugins/elfinder/php/connector.php'  )

--------------------------------------
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
$().ready(function() {
var elf = $('#elfinder').elfinder({

url : '/_plugins/elfinder/php/connector.php'

}).elfinder('instance');
});
</script>

Sincerely,

Paul Moebius | Vice President | Digital One Color ~ Graphics Reimagined

Re: How would you have KNOP pass 2 variables to a php include?

Ric Lewis-3
Paul, if the script is on a page processed by Lasso you could just append them to the URL. However if it is in a separate .js file, that won't work.

url : '/_plugins/elfinder/php/connector.php?MP=[$MP]&PID=[$PID]'