How to move a db from & Studio to 7 Pro?

How to move a db from & Studio to 7 Pro?

Bobb Menk
Still very new to Lasso. I've created a simple db
within Studio 7's built in MySQL. How do I move it
from the Studio server out to the production server
that's running the full version of 7 Pro? Is there
somwehere in the LassoAdmin control panel that I can
use to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Bobb

Re: How to move a db from & Studio to 7 Pro?

John Torres
It depends on where you want your site hosted. If you are hosting your own
site go into Lasso Admin and add a new site. There is a function to do that
to point your root directory to the Lasso Server. If you are hosting
remotely, you need to contact your ISP to establish a service for you to run
your lasso applications.

Lasso Studio is just a tool to help quickly build simple lasso documents. It
doesn't actually host anything. It's kind of like a "wizard" to help get you
started with adding LDML code.

John J. Torres
The Ohio State University
Phone: 614.294.3147 Fax: 614.294.6818