How to avoid: <agl:translated...

detlef.hebbel
Hello.

Is there a method to avoid the following blurb:

<agl:translated classid="ls_cls_inspector" orig="%5b/Inline%5d"><ls_box
marker="/1116468025062.150"><ls_img right="" image="Inline%20Tag.gif"
left="Right%20Bracket.gif"/></ls_box></agl:translated>

It appears and disappears from the source, but what is it anyhow and can I
avoid this?

Thanks

Detlef

Re: How to avoid: <agl:translated...

R. Stephen Gracey
Never change into layout mode. That's the only way I've ever found to work
around it. It's in the translation of the code when switching back and forth
that causes it.

Stephen

R. Stephen Gracey
Bishop's Assistant for Information Strategy
Episcopal Diocese of Ohio

[hidden email]

http://www.dohio.org

Trinity Commons
2230 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115

Direct:   (216) 774-0454

Diocesan: (216) 771-4815
In Ohio:  (800) 551-4815

Re: How to avoid: <agl:translated...

Tom Parker-15
I recall seeing this behavior when I used to use GoLive 6.0, and switched
from source to layout view.  There was a GoLive upgrade/bug fix that
repaired this behavior.

-Tom Parker

Re: How to avoid: <agl:translated...

Mark Schneider
make sure when GoLive starts up
you check prefs tab on Lasso Studio floating pallette

change Form Elements to use "built-in Inspector"
(its probably defaulting to Lasso Studio Inspector)
which cause havoc anytime you touch a form element...

I've tried a zillion things to set this so it stays
selected correctly but to no avail.

I have to reset this EVERYTIME I launch GoLive
and before I open/edit any page. ARGH!

PLUS this issue has upgraded with me
to new GoLive Studio 8.0.4

schnide

ps on the plus side this bug HAS pushed me
towards feeling more comfortable editing
raw code in BBedit ;-)

Re: How to avoid: <agl:translated...

detlef.hebbel
Thanks.

I did that and will monitor it. However, currently it  always defaulting
back to "Lasso Studio Inspector".

Cheers

Detlef

on 20.05.2005 04:55, Mark Schneider at [hidden email] wrote:

> make sure when GoLive starts up
> you check prefs tab on Lasso Studio floating pallette
>
> change Form Elements to use "built-in Inspector"
> (its probably defaulting to Lasso Studio Inspector)
> which cause havoc anytime you touch a form element...
>
> I've tried a zillion things to set this so it stays
> selected correctly but to no avail.
>
> I have to reset this EVERYTIME I launch GoLive
> and before I open/edit any page. ARGH!
>
> PLUS this issue has upgraded with me
> to new GoLive Studio 8.0.4
>
> schnide
>
> ps on the plus side this bug HAS pushed me
> towards feeling more comfortable editing
> raw code in BBedit ;-)

Re: How to avoid: <agl:translated...

Mark Schneider
same here...
I submitted my last post to bugs@ too

Sorry (but happy) to hear it's not staying set for you either.
Thanks for validating I'm not crazy
(well with regards to this issue anyway)

;-)
schnide