Files not parsing Lasso

detlef.hebbel
I have moved my Lasso 8 test installation now from a standard OS X machine
to a OS X Server machine, with following result:

This link works well and is parsing through Lasso ok:
http://ipAddress/root/folder/subfolder/search.lasso

This link does not parse Lasso:
http://MyDomain/subfolder/search.lasso

I have set (and repaired) all file permissions and they work ok, why would
Lasso not do it job when going through an otherwise well working demain?

Can somebody please point me into the right direction where to find the
solution.

Thanks

Detlef

Re: Files not parsing Lasso

m i l e s
Detlef,

The simple answer is that your need to add the domain to the apache
webserver.  If this were the client version, I'd have to say the same
thing...
In short open the conf. file and look at the what the domain is
actually allowed
to process, You'll note somethign like:

++++++++++++++++++++++

#
# Use name-based virtual hosting.
#
NameVirtualHost *:80
#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
# The first VirtualHost section is used for requests without a known
# server name.
#

<VirtualHost *>
      ServerAdmin [hidden email]
      DocumentRoot /Library/WebServer/Documents/mydomain.com
      ServerName MyDomain.com
      DirectoryIndex index.lasso
      * AddHandler lasso-handler .lasso
      * AddHandler lasso-handler .lassoapp
</VirtualHost>

++++++++++++++++++++++

If something like that is NOT present...you may have to add the two
lines that
Ive *'d out.....

M i l e s.

---- LASSO DEVELOPER FOR HIRE: CHEAP RATES - NEEDS WORK ----
  *!- lasso tips for newbies - look for them every monday -*
M i l e s                                [hidden email]
MagicMiles Software                         (413) 374 - 5161
http://www.magicmiles.com         AIM/Yahoo/MSN:  magikmiles
I create content management systems for the rest of humanity,
starting at just $25 a month, includes domain registration,
web hosting, email and webmail -- PLUS -- * TOOLBOXENGINE*!

Re: Files not parsing Lasso

detlef.hebbel
Thanks Miles.

All domains and sub-domains are working perfectly. They are configured ok.
Just no parsing '.lasso'.

It must be a 'permissions' problem I may have created by importing 'Site
Settings' after moving the site to another machine.

Cheers

Detlef