FileMaker, Lasso, and Web Viewer

Stanley Weber
HI all

I have begun collecting data from a Lasso web form using CKEditor to
grab HTML-formatted text. I can get the data from the Lasso form,
store it in FileMaker, and correctly have it display on another Lasso
page.

Of course the data in the FileMaker field text looks strange to the
HTML naive viewer: "<h1>Stuff here</h1><p>More stuff here</p>"

I would like to be able to see the properly formatted field in
FileMaker without the markup stuff. It seems as if I should be able
to use Web Viewer, but that has not been working.

Any advice?

THANKS!

Stan

Stanley S. Weber, Pharm.D., FASHP, BCPP
Associate Dean for Professional Pharmacy Education
University of Washington
PO Box 354699
Seattle, Washington 98105

[hidden email]
(206) 616-8762 (voice)
(206) 221-2689 (fax)

Re: FileMaker, Lasso, and Web Viewer

bfr00

On Jan 11, 2010, at 2:33 PM, Stanley Weber wrote:

> HI all
>
> I have begun collecting data from a Lasso web form using CKEditor to grab HTML-formatted text. I can get the data from the Lasso form, store it in FileMaker, and correctly have it display on another Lasso page.
>
> Of course the data in the FileMaker field text looks strange to the HTML naive viewer: "<h1>Stuff here</h1><p>More stuff here</p>"
>
> I would like to be able to see the properly formatted field in FileMaker without the markup stuff. It seems as if I should be able to use Web Viewer, but that has not been working.
>
> Any advice?
>
> THANKS!
>
> Stan

Use how? For data URL: