File upload size limit

File upload size limit – I'm coming across an issue where a user is trying to upload a 11 MB file (perfectly acceptable to us) but in the end the file ends up being 83886...
Could be the original file is corrupt and they're uploading a corrupt file. 11MB should not be an issue. My clients have done 100MB and la...
The sillyness was that the database that stored the filesize was set to mediumint for that field. That was causing the number to be entered as 8...
D'oh! For identifying the file type, use os_process and shell to issue the following command: file /filepath/to/filename.moosehair retu...