File permissions for Lasso 8

shelane
What file permissions do I need to set for a site to be able to use the
file_stream tag?

I get this error:

     No permission to file
at: Stream with params: -file='/admin/includes/reports/statusreport.txt' in
file: ///Applications/Lasso Professional
8/LassoSites/default-1/../../LassoLibraries/File.lasso on line: 466 at
position: 3
at: /admin/includes/process/statusreport.inc on line: 54 at position: 1
at: include with params: 'includes/process/statusreport.inc'
at: /admin/includes/process.inc
at: include with params: 'includes/process.inc'
at: /admin/admin.lasso with params: xxxxxx

Re: File permissions for Lasso 8

Adam Randall
The group you are using needs to be able to access the file, as well
as Lasso needing to be able to read the file from the file system.
Try getting the size of the file first. Once you have that working,
file_stream should work just fine.

Adam.

On Jun 7, 2005, at 1:22 PM, Shelane Enos wrote:

> What file permissions do I need to set for a site to be able to use
> the
> file_stream tag?
>
> I get this error:
>
>      No permission to file
> at: Stream with params: -file='/admin/includes/reports/
> statusreport.txt' in
> file: ///Applications/Lasso Professional
> 8/LassoSites/default-1/../../LassoLibraries/File.lasso on line: 466 at
> position: 3
> at: /admin/includes/process/statusreport.inc on line: 54 at
> position: 1
> at: include with params: 'includes/process/statusreport.inc'
> at: /admin/includes/process.inc
> at: include with params: 'includes/process.inc'
> at: /admin/admin.lasso with params: xxxxxx

Adam Randall <[hidden email]>
http://www.omnipilot.com/
(954) 874-3100
AIM/iChat: adamomni

Re: File permissions for Lasso 8

shelane
It's been so long since I set up lasso from scratch that I forget little
things like file permissions, urg.

Trying to test my apps on my local machine and I hadn't done that one little
step.  Works now.  Thanks for keeping me in check!