File_Exists and Performance

Pier Kuipers
Hi All,

Question about the File_Exists tag - I have used this tag extensively
in quite a few of my solutions and I'm just wondering if I'm slowing
down performance unnecessarily. Obviously the file_exists tag forces a
trip to the hard disk which could slow things down, as some have
pointed out to me - hi Tom ;-)
Wrapping an include in [protect][/protect] might avoid this, but is a
pain when debugging.
My simplified setup is something like

If:(File_Exists:'/include1.lasso');
        Include:'/include1.lasso';
Else;
        Include:'/include2.lasso';
/If;

How does the wider Lasso community feel about this?

Thanks

Pier

--
Pier Kuipers
66 St. Aidan's Drive

Attend the Lasso Summit
February 17-19, 2006 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/

Re: File_Exists and Performance

Bil Corry
> How does the wider Lasso community feel about this?

The fastest performance is to make sure the files always exist, then you won't
need [file_exists] :)

In a simple test of [file_exists] versus [protect], [protect] was about twice as
fast.  But you're right, it will make debugging harder.  You can use
[lp_protect] to selectively suppress the file not found error.  In my simple
test, it was still faster than file_exists:

        protect = 1578 ms
        lp_protect = 1797 ms
        file_exists = 3328 ms

The test:

        var:'loop' = 1000;
        lp_page_timer;

        loop: $loop;
        protect;
                include:'non-exists.inc';
        /protect;
        /loop;
        '<br>';
        'protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';

        loop: $loop;
        lp_protect;
                include:'non-exist.inc';
                handle: error_code == -9984;
                        lp_error_clearerror;
                /handle;
        /lp_protect;
        /loop;
        '<br>';
        'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';

        loop: $loop;
        if: file_exists:'non-exist.inc';
                include:'non-exists.inc';
        /if;
        /loop;
        '<br>';
        'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';

lp_page_timer and lp_protect are available at www.tagSwap.net

- Bil

------

Bil Corry
[hidden email]

Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
  http://www.fivegeeks.com/

Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
  http://www.lassoware.com/

Re: File_Exists and Performance

Greg Willits-2
On Jan 23, 2006, at 5:01 AM, Pier Kuipers wrote:

> Question about the File_Exists tag - I have used this tag extensively
> in quite a few of my solutions and I'm just wondering if I'm slowing
> down performance unnecessarily. Obviously the file_exists tag forces a
> trip to the hard disk which could slow things down, as some have
> pointed out to me - hi Tom ;-)
> Wrapping an include in [protect][/protect] might avoid this, but is a
> pain when debugging.
> My simplified setup is something like
>
> If:(File_Exists:'/include1.lasso');
> Include:'/include1.lasso';
> Else;
> Include:'/include2.lasso';
> /If;
>
> How does the wider Lasso community feel about this?

I use file_exists too, and I feel the looks and hear the snickers.
Protect looks sexy compared to a old-fashioned file_exists, but the
fact is file_exists is faster.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

In LP8, do it this way though, as it is faster than IF.

(File_Exists:'/include1.lasso')
     ? Include:'/include1.lasso'
     | Include:'/include2.lasso';

-- greg willits

[
var: 'start'=_date_msec;
loop: 100;
(file_exists:'/' + loop_count)
     ? include: '/' + loop_count;
/loop;
'<p>milliseconds = '; (_date_msec - $start); '</p>';

var: 'start'=_date_msec;
loop: 100;
protect;
     include: '/' + loop_count;
]

Attend the Lasso Summit
February 17-19, 2006 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/

Re: File_Exists and Performance

Trevor Borgmeier
Wait... is that right?
Isn't 3328 ms over 3 seconds?  That's extremely slow...

Bil Corry wrote:

>>How does the wider Lasso community feel about this?
>>

>The fastest performance is to make sure the files always exist, then you won't
>need [file_exists] :)
>
>In a simple test of [file_exists] versus [protect], [protect] was about twice as
>fast.  But you're right, it will make debugging harder.  You can use
>[lp_protect] to selectively suppress the file not found error.  In my simple
>test, it was still faster than file_exists:
>
> protect = 1578 ms
> lp_protect = 1797 ms
> file_exists = 3328 ms
>

>The test:
>
> var:'loop' = 1000;
> lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> protect;
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> loop: $loop;
> lp_protect;
> include:'non-exist.inc';
> handle: error_code == -9984;
> lp_error_clearerror;
> /handle;
> /lp_protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> loop: $loop;
> if: file_exists:'non-exist.inc';
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /if;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

>lp_page_timer and lp_protect are available at www.tagSwap.net
>

>- Bil
>
>------
>
>Bil Corry
>[hidden email]
>
>Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>  http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>
>Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>  http://www.lassoware.com/

doh!  :-[
Nevermind... I did'nt even look at your example -- my bad..
long day already...

Bil Corry wrote:

>>How does the wider Lasso community feel about this?
>>

>The fastest performance is to make sure the files always exist, then you won't
>need [file_exists] :)
>
>In a simple test of [file_exists] versus [protect], [protect] was about twice as
>fast.  But you're right, it will make debugging harder.  You can use
>[lp_protect] to selectively suppress the file not found error.  In my simple
>test, it was still faster than file_exists:
>
> protect = 1578 ms
> lp_protect = 1797 ms
> file_exists = 3328 ms
>

>The test:
>
> var:'loop' = 1000;
> lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> protect;
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> loop: $loop;
> lp_protect;
> include:'non-exist.inc';
> handle: error_code == -9984;
> lp_error_clearerror;
> /handle;
> /lp_protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> loop: $loop;
> if: file_exists:'non-exist.inc';
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /if;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

>lp_page_timer and lp_protect are available at www.tagSwap.net
>

>- Bil
>
>------
>
>Bil Corry
>[hidden email]
>
>Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>  http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>
>Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>  http://www.lassoware.com/

Looping 1000 times to flesh out the differences.

- Bil

------

Bil Corry wrote:

>>How does the wider Lasso community feel about this?
>>

>The fastest performance is to make sure the files always exist, then you won't
>need [file_exists] :)
>
>In a simple test of [file_exists] versus [protect], [protect] was about twice
as

>fast.  But you're right, it will make debugging harder.  You can use
>[lp_protect] to selectively suppress the file not found error.  In my simple
>test, it was still faster than file_exists:
>
> protect = 1578 ms
> lp_protect = 1797 ms
> file_exists = 3328 ms
>

>The test:
>
> var:'loop' = 1000;
> lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> protect;
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> loop: $loop;
> lp_protect;
> include:'non-exist.inc';
> handle: error_code == -9984;
> lp_error_clearerror;
> /handle;
> /lp_protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> loop: $loop;
> if: file_exists:'non-exist.inc';
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /if;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

>lp_page_timer and lp_protect are available at www.tagSwap.net
>

>- Bil
>
>------
>
>Bil Corry
>[hidden email]
>
>Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>  http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>
>Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>  http://www.lassoware.com/

IMO, you can't test the same file name in a loop like that. You're
testing from the disk cache at that point.

To test which real operation is faster you have to introduce a new
file name with each loop. So, I use loop_count in my tests to to
ensure that, and when you do that file_exists is faster.

-- greg willits

On Jan 23, 2006, at 9:35 AM, Bil Corry wrote:

>> How does the wider Lasso community feel about this?
>
> The fastest performance is to make sure the files always exist,
> then you won't
> need [file_exists] :)
>
> In a simple test of [file_exists] versus [protect], [protect] was
> about twice as
> fast.  But you're right, it will make debugging harder.  You can use
> [lp_protect] to selectively suppress the file not found error.  In
> my simple
> test, it was still faster than file_exists:
>
> protect = 1578 ms
> lp_protect = 1797 ms
> file_exists = 3328 ms
>

> The test:
>
> var:'loop' = 1000;
> lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> protect;
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> loop: $loop;
> lp_protect;
> include:'non-exist.inc';
> handle: error_code == -9984;
> lp_error_clearerror;
> /handle;
> /lp_protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> loop: $loop;
> if: file_exists:'non-exist.inc';
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /if;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> lp_page_timer and lp_protect are available at www.tagSwap.net
>

> - Bil
>
> ------
>
> Bil Corry
> [hidden email]
>
> Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>   http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>
> Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>   http://www.lassoware.com/

I still get similar results:

        protect = 1563
        lp_protect = 1750
        file_exists = 3375

But perhaps my test is flawed?

        var:'loop' = 1000;
        lp_page_timer;

        loop: $loop;
        protect;
                include:loop_count;
        /protect;
        /loop;
        '<br>';
        'protect = ' lp_page_timer;

        loop: $loop;
        lp_protect;
                include:loop_count;
                handle: error_code == -9984;
                        lp_error_clearerror;
                /handle;
        /lp_protect;
        /loop;
        '<br>';
        'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer;

        loop: $loop;
        if: file_exists:loop_count;
                include:'non-exists.inc';
        /if;
        /loop;
        '<br>';
        'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer;

- Bil

------

Bil Corry
[hidden email]

Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
  http://www.fivegeeks.com/

Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
  http://www.lassoware.com/

IMO, you can't test the same file name in a loop like that. You're
testing from the disk cache at that point.

To test which real operation is faster you have to introduce a new
file name with each loop. So, I use loop_count in my tests to to
ensure that, and when you do that file_exists is faster.

-- greg willits

On Jan 23, 2006, at 9:35 AM, Bil Corry wrote:

>> How does the wider Lasso community feel about this?
>
> The fastest performance is to make sure the files always exist,
> then you won't
> need [file_exists] :)
>
> In a simple test of [file_exists] versus [protect], [protect] was
> about twice as
> fast.  But you're right, it will make debugging harder.  You can use
> [lp_protect] to selectively suppress the file not found error.  In
> my simple
> test, it was still faster than file_exists:
>
> protect = 1578 ms
> lp_protect = 1797 ms
> file_exists = 3328 ms
>

> The test:
>
> var:'loop' = 1000;
> lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> protect;
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> loop: $loop;
> lp_protect;
> include:'non-exist.inc';
> handle: error_code == -9984;
> lp_error_clearerror;
> /handle;
> /lp_protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> loop: $loop;
> if: file_exists:'non-exist.inc';
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /if;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>

> lp_page_timer and lp_protect are available at www.tagSwap.net
>

> - Bil
>
> ------
>
> Bil Corry
> [hidden email]
>
> Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>   http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>
> Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>   http://www.lassoware.com/

Hmm. What do you get running my little test?

I've done these a few times on mine and file_exists is always faster.

I wonder if it is a an OS difference??

-- gw

On Jan 23, 2006, at 9:49 AM, Bil Corry wrote:

>> So, I use loop_count in my tests to to
>> ensure that, and when you do that file_exists is faster.
>
> I still get similar results:
>
> protect = 1563
> lp_protect = 1750
> file_exists = 3375
>
> But perhaps my test is flawed?
>
> var:'loop' = 1000;
> lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> protect;
> include:loop_count;
> /protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'protect = ' lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> lp_protect;
> include:loop_count;
> handle: error_code == -9984;
> lp_error_clearerror;
> /handle;
> /lp_protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> if: file_exists:loop_count;
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /if;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer;
>

> - Bil
>
> ------
>
> Bil Corry
> [hidden email]
>
> Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>   http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>
> Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>   http://www.lassoware.com/

Is your lp_page_timer resetting with each section or is it cumulitive?

-- gw

On Jan 23, 2006, at 9:49 AM, Bil Corry wrote:

>> So, I use loop_count in my tests to to
>> ensure that, and when you do that file_exists is faster.
>
> I still get similar results:
>
> protect = 1563
> lp_protect = 1750
> file_exists = 3375
>
> But perhaps my test is flawed?
>
> var:'loop' = 1000;
> lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> protect;
> include:loop_count;
> /protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'protect = ' lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> lp_protect;
> include:loop_count;
> handle: error_code == -9984;
> lp_error_clearerror;
> /handle;
> /lp_protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> if: file_exists:loop_count;
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /if;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer;
>

> - Bil
>
> ------
>
> Bil Corry
> [hidden email]
>
> Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>   http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>
> Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>   http://www.lassoware.com/

Which test is that?

> I wonder if it is a an OS difference??

I'm on Windows XP.  Perhaps the file system is slower, thus file_exists takes
longer.

- Bil

------

Bil Corry
[hidden email]

Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
  http://www.fivegeeks.com/

Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
  http://www.lassoware.com/

Hmm. What do you get running my little test?

I've done these a few times on mine and file_exists is always faster.

I wonder if it is a an OS difference??

-- gw

On Jan 23, 2006, at 9:49 AM, Bil Corry wrote:

>> So, I use loop_count in my tests to to
>> ensure that, and when you do that file_exists is faster.
>
> I still get similar results:
>
> protect = 1563
> lp_protect = 1750
> file_exists = 3375
>
> But perhaps my test is flawed?
>
> var:'loop' = 1000;
> lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> protect;
> include:loop_count;
> /protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'protect = ' lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> lp_protect;
> include:loop_count;
> handle: error_code == -9984;
> lp_error_clearerror;
> /handle;
> /lp_protect;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer;
>

> loop: $loop;
> if: file_exists:loop_count;
> include:'non-exists.inc';
> /if;
> /loop;
> '<br>';
> 'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer;
>

> - Bil
>
> ------
>
> Bil Corry
> [hidden email]
>
> Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>   http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>
> Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>   http://www.lassoware.com/

It outputs the difference from the previous call on the page.  If I reverse the
order in which they're tested, I still get similar results:

        file_exists = 3406
        lp_protect = 1781
        protect = 1531

- Bil

------

On Jan 23, 2006, at 10:02 AM, Bil Corry wrote:

>> Hmm. What do you get running my little test?
>
> Which test is that?

It was included in my first post in the thread. I'll download your
tags and try your test.

-- gw

Attend the Lasso Summit
February 17-19, 2006 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/

Re: File_Exists and Performance

Greg Willits-2
> On Jan 23, 2006, at 9:49 AM, Bil Corry wrote:
>
>>> So, I use loop_count in my tests to to
>>> ensure that, and when you do that file_exists is faster.
>>
>> I still get similar results:
>>
>> protect = 1563
>> lp_protect = 1750
>> file_exists = 3375

>>> Is your lp_page_timer resetting with each section or is it
>>> cumulitive?
>
> It outputs the difference from the previous call on the page.  If I
> reverse the
> order in which they're tested, I still get similar results:
>
> file_exists = 3406
> lp_protect = 1781
> protect = 1531

>>> I wonder if it is a an OS difference??
>
> I'm on Windows XP.  Perhaps the file system is slower, thus
> file_exists takes
> longer.

When I (greg) run your (bil) tests I get this:

protect = 1976
lp_protect = 2600
file_exists = 1464

So, it has to be an operating system thing?

I'm using an original 1.6Ghz G5 with a SATA-150 drive, 4GB RAM, OS X
10.4.4.

-- gw

Attend the Lasso Summit
February 17-19, 2006 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/

Re: File_Exists and Performance

Trevor Borgmeier
I did Bil's test on two machines both running LP8.1

Windows XP
protect = 1328
lp_protect = 1438
file_exists = 890

OSX
protect = 1717
lp_protect = 2076
file_exists = 1165

Bil Corry wrote:

>>Is your lp_page_timer resetting with each section or is it cumulitive?
>>

>It outputs the difference from the previous call on the page.  If I reverse the
>order in which they're tested, I still get similar results:
>
> file_exists = 3406
> lp_protect = 1781
> protect = 1531
>

>- Bil
>
>------
>
>Bil Corry
>[hidden email]
>
>Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>  http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>
>Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>  http://www.lassoware.com/

>>> lp_protect = 1797 ms
>>> file_exists = 3328 ms
>>>

>>>The test:
>>>
>>> var:'loop' = 1000;
>>> lp_page_timer;
>>>

>>> loop: $loop;
>>> protect;
>>> include:'non-exists.inc';
>>> /protect;
>>> /loop;
>>> '<br>';
>>> 'protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>>>

>>> loop: $loop;
>>> lp_protect;
>>> include:'non-exist.inc';
>>> handle: error_code == -9984;
>>> lp_error_clearerror;
>>> /handle;
>>> /lp_protect;
>>> /loop;
>>> '<br>';
>>> 'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>>>

>>> loop: $loop;
>>> if: file_exists:'non-exist.inc';
>>> include:'non-exists.inc';
>>> /if;
>>> /loop;
>>> '<br>';
>>> 'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>>>

>>>lp_page_timer and lp_protect are available at www.tagSwap.net
>>>

>>>- Bil
>>>
>>>------
>>>
>>>Bil Corry
>>>[hidden email]
>>>
>>>Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>>>  http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>>>
>>>Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>>>  http://www.lassoware.com/

Apparantly my file system is very slow :)

- Bil

------

Bil Corry wrote:

>>Is your lp_page_timer resetting with each section or is it cumulitive?
>>

>It outputs the difference from the previous call on the page.  If I reverse the
>order in which they're tested, I still get similar results:
>
> file_exists = 3406
> lp_protect = 1781
> protect = 1531
>

>- Bil
>
>------
>
>Bil Corry
>[hidden email]
>
>Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>  http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>
>Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>  http://www.lassoware.com/

>>> lp_protect = 1797 ms
>>> file_exists = 3328 ms
>>>

>>>The test:
>>>
>>> var:'loop' = 1000;
>>> lp_page_timer;
>>>

>>> loop: $loop;
>>> protect;
>>> include:'non-exists.inc';
>>> /protect;
>>> /loop;
>>> '<br>';
>>> 'protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>>>

>>> loop: $loop;
>>> lp_protect;
>>> include:'non-exist.inc';
>>> handle: error_code == -9984;
>>> lp_error_clearerror;
>>> /handle;
>>> /lp_protect;
>>> /loop;
>>> '<br>';
>>> 'lp_protect = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>>>

>>> loop: $loop;
>>> if: file_exists:'non-exist.inc';
>>> include:'non-exists.inc';
>>> /if;
>>> /loop;
>>> '<br>';
>>> 'file_exists = ' lp_page_timer ' ms';
>>>

>>>lp_page_timer and lp_protect are available at www.tagSwap.net
>>>

>>>- Bil
>>>
>>>------
>>>
>>>Bil Corry
>>>[hidden email]
>>>
>>>Enterprise internet application development and security consulting
>>>  http://www.fivegeeks.com/
>>>
>>>Tools for Rapid Lasso Development
>>>  http://www.lassoware.com/

Marc Pope-3
I was interested in this for something I've been working, here's my results
on a G4 Laptop 1.67 15" running Lasso 8.1 on OS X 10.4.4 client.

I ran it several times...

protect = 756 ms
lp_protect = 1151 ms
file_exists = 800 ms

protect = 735 ms
lp_protect = 1508 ms
file_exists = 830 ms

protect = 693 ms
lp_protect = 1255 ms
file_exists = 691 ms

protect = 685 ms
lp_protect = 1142 ms
file_exists = 684 ms

Attend the Lasso Summit
February 17-19, 2006 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/

Re: File_Exists and Performance

Greg Willits-2
Bil, you using a laptop?

-- gw

On Jan 23, 2006, at 10:45 AM, Bil Corry wrote:

>> I did Bil's test on two machines both running LP8.1
>
> Apparantly my file system is very slow :)
> - Bil

I just ran Bil's revised one... Even faster.. heh

protect = 448
lp_protect = 1026
file_exists = 470

protect = 486
lp_protect = 1025
file_exists = 443

protect = 548
lp_protect = 996
file_exists = 452

Marc

On 1/23/06 1:47 PM, "Marc Pope" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was interested in this for something I've been working, here's my results
> on a G4 Laptop 1.67 15" running Lasso 8.1 on OS X 10.4.4 client.
>
> I ran it several times...
>
> protect = 756 ms
> lp_protect = 1151 ms
> file_exists = 800 ms
>
> protect = 735 ms
> lp_protect = 1508 ms
> file_exists = 830 ms
>

> protect = 693 ms
> lp_protect = 1255 ms
> file_exists = 691 ms
>

> protect = 685 ms
> lp_protect = 1142 ms
> file_exists = 684 ms
>

> Marc

> Attend the Lasso Summit
> February 17-19, 2006 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
> http://www.LassoSummit.com/

Attend the Lasso Summit
February 17-19, 2006 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
http://www.LassoSummit.com/

Re: File_Exists and Performance

Bil Corry
> Bil, you using a laptop?