FMSA Related Value_List

detlef.hebbel
Value_List pop-up im .lasso format file.

Is there an issue with an FMSA Related Value_List as it doesn't work in a
.lasso file?

A Value_List works fine if unrelated values are populated.

As soon I make the Value_List 'related' in FMSA the Value_List in the Lasso
Format File is not working.

Is there a 'work around' this issue?

Cheers

Detlef

Re: FMSA Related Value_List

Adam Randall
The database that forms the relationship needs to have both the same
username and password as the master database, as well as have the
fmxml privilege assigned to it. You don't have to set it up in Lasso
Admin, this is just so that the databases can talk to each other with
the same privileges.

Also, make sure you are running FMSA 7.0v3.

Adam.

--
Adam Randall <[hidden email]>
http://www.omnipilot.com/

On May 19, 2005, at 7:08 AM, Detlef Hebbel wrote:

> Value_List pop-up im .lasso format file.
>
> Is there an issue with an FMSA Related Value_List as it doesn't
> work in a
> .lasso file?
>
> A Value_List works fine if unrelated values are populated.
>
> As soon I make the Value_List 'related' in FMSA the Value_List in
> the Lasso
> Format File is not working.
>
> Is there a 'work around' this issue?
>
> Cheers
>
> Detlef

Re: FMSA Related Value_List

detlef.hebbel
Thank you Adam.

I did all that. I remember there was always an issue with FMS to deliver a
conditional or related Value_List to Lasso.

I solved this by not using a related value list in FM but by having a new
field only showing the wanted values only.

Thanks

Detlef