Examples Pack - Collaborate - Need more features

Examples Pack - Collaborate - Need more features

Marc Pinnell-3
I have a client that wants to be able to build little team pages
inside their main youth soccer site. These pages would be built by
the teams themselves (and maintained as well). Seems like a good idea
and good for the community. I thought that the Examples Pack,
Collaborate "program" was perfect, but it doesn't seem to allow
uploading/displaying of graphics.

Does anyone know of a Lasso solution like Collaborate, but allows a
user to maybe pick a template, populate it, upoad photos, etc? I
would rather not have to reinvent the wheel if not necessary. I am
looking for something simple, probably would be only one page per
team, so it doesn't need to be too extensive (read expensive).

TIA,

Re: Examples Pack - Collaborate - Need more features

jasonhuck
You might consider using the Templates feature of FCKEditor:

http://wiki.fckeditor.net/Developer%27s_Guide/Configuration/Templates

FCKEditor is easy to integrate with Lasso, and you can't beat the price (free).

JLH

On 5/29/06, Marc Pinnell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a client that wants to be able to build little team pages
> inside their main youth soccer site. These pages would be built by
> the teams themselves (and maintained as well). Seems like a good idea
> and good for the community. I thought that the Examples Pack,
> Collaborate "program" was perfect, but it doesn't seem to allow
> uploading/displaying of graphics.
>
> Does anyone know of a Lasso solution like Collaborate, but allows a
> user to maybe pick a template, populate it, upoad photos, etc? I
> would rather not have to reinvent the wheel if not necessary. I am
> looking for something simple, probably would be only one page per
> team, so it doesn't need to be too extensive (read expensive).
>
> TIA,
> Marc

Find and Share Free Lasso Custom Tags at tagSwap.net!
Download hundreds of open source Lasso custom tags, and post your own
for others to use. RSS feeds track the newest and most popular tags.
http://tagSwap.net/

Re: Examples Pack - Collaborate - Need more features

Paul Melia
I don't know if this is on target but Easy CMS is available on
LassoForge...

http://www.lassoforge.com/projects.lasso?PR=17&-session=lassoforge:
412745EB0ceaa205C1jOhn4DCDB3

FWIW,