Duration format (8.6)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Duration format (8.6)

Johan Solve
duration  returns 00:00:0. The last digit of the seconds is missing - only
tens of seconds shows.

duration -> seconds returns all digits.

Lasso 8.6.2 and 8.6.3 on Mac and CentOS. I haven't tested with older
versions of 8.6.



8.5.6 returns 00:00:00 as it should.


Reported to bugs.

--
Mvh
Johan Sölve
____________________________________
Montania System AB
Halmstad   Stockholm
http://www.montania.se

Johan Sölve
Mobil +46 709-51 55 70
[hidden email]

Kristinebergsvägen 17, S-302 41 Halmstad, Sweden
Telefon +46 35-136800 |  Fax +46 35-136801
#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Duration format (8.6)

stevepiercy
Lasso Version: Mac OS X 8.6.0

duration(-hour=1, -minute=30);
'<br>';
duration(-hour=1, -minute=30) -> seconds;

=>
01:30:00
5400

--steve


On 2/5/14 at 3:03 PM, [hidden email] (Johan Solve) pronounced:

> duration  returns 00:00:0. The last digit of the seconds is missing - only
> tens of seconds shows.
>
> duration -> seconds returns all digits.
>
> Lasso 8.6.2 and 8.6.3 on Mac and CentOS. I haven't tested with older
> versions of 8.6.
>
>
>
> 8.5.6 returns 00:00:00 as it should.
>
>
> Reported to bugs.
>

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Steve Piercy               Web Site Builder               Soquel, CA
<[hidden email]>                  <http://www.StevePiercy.com/>

#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Duration format (8.6)

Johan Solve
duration(-hour=1, -minute=30, -second=34);
'<br>';
duration(-hour=1, -minute=30, -second=34) -> seconds;

=>

01:30:3
5434


2014-02-05 Steve Piercy - Web Site Builder <[hidden email]>:

> Lasso Version: Mac OS X 8.6.0
>
> duration(-hour=1, -minute=30);
> '<br>';
> duration(-hour=1, -minute=30) -> seconds;
>
> =>
> 01:30:00
> 5400
>
> --steve
>
>
> On 2/5/14 at 3:03 PM, [hidden email] (Johan Solve) pronounced:
>
> > duration  returns 00:00:0. The last digit of the seconds is missing -
> only
> > tens of seconds shows.
> >
> > duration -> seconds returns all digits.
> >
> > Lasso 8.6.2 and 8.6.3 on Mac and CentOS. I haven't tested with older
> > versions of 8.6.
> >
> >
> >
> > 8.5.6 returns 00:00:00 as it should.
> >
> >
> > Reported to bugs.
> >
>
> -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
> Steve Piercy               Web Site Builder               Soquel, CA
> <[hidden email]>                  <http://www.StevePiercy.com/>
>
> #############################################################
> This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
>   the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
> Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
> Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
>



--
Mvh
Johan Sölve
____________________________________
Montania System AB
Halmstad   Stockholm
http://www.montania.se

Johan Sölve
Mobil +46 709-51 55 70
[hidden email]

Kristinebergsvägen 17, S-302 41 Halmstad, Sweden
Telefon +46 35-136800 |  Fax +46 35-136801
#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Duration format (8.6)

Pier Kuipers
Just came across this problem and went to see if I was the only one. Turns
out I'm not alone.

Lasso Version: Linux 8.6.2
[
Duration(48);
-> 00:00:4

Bah.

Cheers

Pier

On 5 February 2014 15:01, Johan Solve <[hidden email]> wrote:

> duration(-hour=1, -minute=30, -second=34);
> '<br>';
> duration(-hour=1, -minute=30, -second=34) -> seconds;
>
> =>
>
> 01:30:3
> 5434
>
>
> 2014-02-05 Steve Piercy - Web Site Builder <[hidden email]>:
>
> > Lasso Version: Mac OS X 8.6.0
> >
> > duration(-hour=1, -minute=30);
> > '<br>';
> > duration(-hour=1, -minute=30) -> seconds;
> >
> > =>
> > 01:30:00
> > 5400
> >
> > --steve
> >
> >
> > On 2/5/14 at 3:03 PM, [hidden email] (Johan Solve) pronounced:
> >
> > > duration  returns 00:00:0. The last digit of the seconds is missing -
> > only
> > > tens of seconds shows.
> > >
> > > duration -> seconds returns all digits.
> > >
> > > Lasso 8.6.2 and 8.6.3 on Mac and CentOS. I haven't tested with older
> > > versions of 8.6.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > 8.5.6 returns 00:00:00 as it should.
> > >
> > >
> > > Reported to bugs.
> > >
> >
> > -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
> > Steve Piercy               Web Site Builder               Soquel, CA
> > <[hidden email]>                  <http://www.StevePiercy.com/>
> >
> > #############################################################
> > This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
> >   the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
> > Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
> > To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
> > Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Mvh
> Johan Sölve
> ____________________________________
> Montania System AB
> Halmstad   Stockholm
> http://www.montania.se
>
> Johan Sölve
> Mobil +46 709-51 55 70
> [hidden email]
>
> Kristinebergsvägen 17, S-302 41 Halmstad, Sweden
> Telefon +46 35-136800 |  Fax +46 35-136801
> #############################################################
> This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
>   the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
> Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
> Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
>



--
Pier Kuipers
Mobile: +353 87 294 3063
Blog: http://www.pierkuipers.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pier.kuipers
Twitter: @pkvisualid
AIM: pkvisualid
#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Email error ..

Michael Benedict
In reply to this post by Johan Solve
Hello all,

I frequently see this error.
" Code: -8001
Message: [Email_SMTP] SMTP server time out waiting for read (".", 250).
(-8001)"

On one of my servers it seems to make no difference in the preformance of
the email queue, But it seems to slow (very slow) the other Mail Queue down.
And it seems to slow Lasso down in general while it works to clear the
queue.

Any thoughts?
Is this an issue with the SMTP I am using?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Michael

#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Email error ..

Jonathan Guthrie-3
Hi Michael,
You will generally see this if there is a network communication issue with the SMTP server.

Thanks
Jono

On May 21, 2014, at 12:53 PM, Michael Benedict <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I frequently see this error.
> " Code: -8001
> Message: [Email_SMTP] SMTP server time out waiting for read (".", 250).
> (-8001)"
>
> On one of my servers it seems to make no difference in the preformance of
> the email queue, But it seems to slow (very slow) the other Mail Queue down.
> And it seems to slow Lasso down in general while it works to clear the
> queue.
>
> Any thoughts?
> Is this an issue with the SMTP I am using?
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> Michael

Jono

----------------------------
Jonathan Guthrie
[hidden email]
@iamjono
LassoSoft Inc.
AIM Chatroom: lassochat

#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list Lasso [hidden email]
Official list archives available at http://www.lassotalk.com
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[hidden email]>
Send administrative queries to  <[hidden email]>