Duplicating a server image .. Lasso won't let go.

Duplicating a server image .. Lasso won't let go.

Michael Benedict
Hello,

I have duplicated a server image that had lasso already installed.

1. It seemed to work great. Got in, no issue.

2. I changed the Lasso Host Settings server to another IP worked great,
immediately saw the db files at the new IP.

3. I then removed all the settings for the old dB.

When I returned, the orginal Lasso settings had changed to match the New
Server Lasso settings?

Any ideas on why this happened and how I might stop this from happening.

I could NOT see where or how the original was switched to the New server's
Lasso settings.

Ideas!

Thanks,

Michael