Development Opportunity

Clint Roberts
BOSS Staffing is currently looking for one or more developers to quickly
form a development team to build and deploy a multi-module/advanced
solution.

We are in the staffing industry.

If you are an accomplished developer that can take on a project immediately
(with a detailed requirements document provided), please contact me via
email with samples for more information.

Experience in Lasso (8), JSP, MySQL (4.1.x) and/or Postgres (8) on Mac OS X
Server (10.3/10.4) is a must.

Thanks!

--
Clint Roberts
Manager of Information Systems

[hidden email]
http://www.bossstaffing.com/
Phone: (301) 656-6284 x109
Cell:  (240) 476-3724
Washington DC, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Richmond

Re: Development Opportunity

John May-2
Clint -

Be sure to post to:

        <http://www.lassodevelopment.com/>

as well.

        - John

>BOSS Staffing is currently looking for one or more developers to quickly
>form a development team to build and deploy a multi-module/advanced
>solution.
>
>We are in the staffing industry.
>
>If you are an accomplished developer that can take on a project immediately
>(with a detailed requirements document provided), please contact me via
>email with samples for more information.
>
>Experience in Lasso (8), JSP, MySQL (4.1.x) and/or Postgres (8) on Mac OS X
>Server (10.3/10.4) is a must.
>
>Thanks!
>
>--
>Clint Roberts
>Manager of Information Systems
>BOSS Staffing
>
>[hidden email]
>http://www.bossstaffing.com/
>Phone: (301) 656-6284 x109
>Cell:  (240) 476-3724
>Washington DC, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Richmond

John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]

       Professional Lasso / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting

Re: Development Opportunity

Just an FYI, job announcements via email for me are still broken:
<http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?id=146909>

Contacting the site developer twice has resulted in no response.  I don't know if anyone else has had this problem.

--steve

On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, [hidden email] (John May) pronounced:

>Clint -
>
>Be sure to post to:
>
>   <http://www.lassodevelopment.com/>
>
>as well.
>
>   - John
>

>>BOSS Staffing is currently looking for one or more developers to quickly
>>form a development team to build and deploy a multi-module/advanced
>>solution.
>>
>>We are in the staffing industry.
>>
>>If you are an accomplished developer that can take on a project immediately
>>(with a detailed requirements document provided), please contact me via
>>email with samples for more information.
>>
>>Experience in Lasso (8), JSP, MySQL (4.1.x) and/or Postgres (8) on Mac OS X
>>Server (10.3/10.4) is a must.
>>
>>Thanks!
>>
>>--
>>Clint Roberts
>>Manager of Information Systems
>>BOSS Staffing
>>
>>[hidden email]
>>http://www.bossstaffing.com/
>>Phone: (301) 656-6284 x109
>>Cell:  (240) 476-3724
>>Washington DC, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Richmond

>John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
>Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]
>
>       Professional Lasso / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting

<[hidden email]>                   <http://www.StevePiercy.com>

Re: Development Opportunity

Karim Dahdah
Can someone contact Duncan Cameron on that?
He was/is one of that people who started that website a couple of years ago.

Greetz,

Karim

Steve Piercy - Web Site Builder wrote:

> Just an FYI, job announcements via email for me are still broken:
> <http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?id=146909>
>
> Contacting the site developer twice has resulted in no response.  I don't know if anyone else has had this problem.
>
> --steve
>

> On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, [hidden email] (John May) pronounced:
>

>>Clint -
>>
>>Be sure to post to:
>>
>>  <http://www.lassodevelopment.com/>
>>
>>as well.
>>
>>  - John
>>

>>>BOSS Staffing is currently looking for one or more developers to quickly
>>>form a development team to build and deploy a multi-module/advanced
>>>solution.
>>>
>>>We are in the staffing industry.
>>>
>>>If you are an accomplished developer that can take on a project immediately
>>>(with a detailed requirements document provided), please contact me via
>>>email with samples for more information.
>>>
>>>Experience in Lasso (8), JSP, MySQL (4.1.x) and/or Postgres (8) on Mac OS X
>>>Server (10.3/10.4) is a must.
>>>
>>>Thanks!
>>>
>>>--
>>>Clint Roberts
>>>Manager of Information Systems
>>>BOSS Staffing
>>>
>>>[hidden email]
>>>http://www.bossstaffing.com/
>>>Phone: (301) 656-6284 x109
>>>Cell:  (240) 476-3724
>>>Washington DC, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Richmond
>>
>>--
>>
>>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>>John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
>>Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]
>>
>>      Professional Lasso / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting
>>

> -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
> Steve Piercy               Web Site Builder               Soquel, CA
> <[hidden email]>                   <http://www.StevePiercy.com>

Re: Development Opportunity

John May-2
Have you tried Duncan Cameron at [hidden email]?

        - John

>Just an FYI, job announcements via email for me are still broken:
><http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?id=146909>
>
>Contacting the site developer twice has resulted in no response.  I
>don't know if anyone else has had this problem.
>
>--steve
>

>On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, [hidden email] (John May)
>pronounced:
>
>>Clint -
>>
>>Be sure to post to:
>>
>>    <http://www.lassodevelopment.com/>
>>
>>as well.
>>
>>    - John
>>

>>>BOSS Staffing is currently looking for one or more developers to quickly
>>>form a development team to build and deploy a multi-module/advanced
>>>solution.
>>>
>>>We are in the staffing industry.
>>>
>>>If you are an accomplished developer that can take on a project immediately
>>>(with a detailed requirements document provided), please contact me via
>>>email with samples for more information.
>>>
>>>Experience in Lasso (8), JSP, MySQL (4.1.x) and/or Postgres (8) on Mac OS X
>>>Server (10.3/10.4) is a must.
>>>
>>>Thanks!
>>>
>>>--
>>>Clint Roberts
>>>Manager of Information Systems
>  >>BOSS Staffing

John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]

       Professional Lasso / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting

Re: Development Opportunity

Yes, twice at that address.  :(

--steve

On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, [hidden email] (John May) pronounced:

>Have you tried Duncan Cameron at [hidden email]?
>
>   - John
>

>>Just an FYI, job announcements via email for me are still broken:
>><http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?id=146909>
>>
>>Contacting the site developer twice has resulted in no response.  I
>>don't know if anyone else has had this problem.
>>
>>--steve
>>

>>On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, [hidden email] (John May)
>>pronounced:
>>
>>>Clint -
>>>
>>>Be sure to post to:
>>>
>>>    <http://www.lassodevelopment.com/>
>>>
>>>as well.
>>>
>>>    - John

>>  >>BOSS Staffing

>John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
>Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]
>
>       Professional Lasso / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting

<[hidden email]>                   <http://www.StevePiercy.com>

Re: Development Opportunity

John May-2
Hmm, that's the only one I have from him.  I cc'd him on my last
message too - maybe he'll respond this time.

        - John

>Yes, twice at that address.  :(
>
>--steve
>

>On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, [hidden email] (John May)
>pronounced:
>
>>Have you tried Duncan Cameron at [hidden email]?
>>
>>    - John
>>

>>>Just an FYI, job announcements via email for me are still broken:
>>><http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?id=146909>
>>>
>>>Contacting the site developer twice has resulted in no response.  I
>>>don't know if anyone else has had this problem.
>>>
>>>--steve
>>>

>>>On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, [hidden email] (John May)
>>>pronounced:

>  >>  >>BOSS Staffing
>  >

John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             [hidden email]

       Professional Lasso / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting

Re: Development Opportunity

John May-2
FYI, Duncan got a hold of me and let me know he's converting
lassoscripts/development/sites to dCore, at which time e-mailed job
announcements should start working again.

        - John