Database_fmcontainer permissions question

Database_fmcontainer permissions question

John Vollmer
Hello All,

I've been trying to grab images out of a FileMaker 7 container field using
Database_FMContainer with no luck.  Database_FMContainer is causing the
following error:

"Include_url: An error occurred on the remote server: 401 Unauthorized"

The stumping part is that using the same inline, I'm able to get data from
other fields a-ok, so it seems like Lasso 8 is authenticating with FMSA7 ok
otherwise.

Anyone seen this phenomenon before?

Thanks for the help,

John

Re: Database_fmcontainer permissions question

detlef.hebbel
Have been there too and solved it:

Start here:

http://www.listsearch.com/lassotalk.lasso?tab1=search&tab2=detail&skip=11&ui