DNS Deafness

DNS Deafness – Many of you have experienced the issue of DNS deafness with Lasso 8.5. I'm not sure if Lasso 8.6 suffers from the same problem, but I know La...
Great news Trevor. Please keep us updated with progress, and if it is successful (or not) - I am sure it would be of great interest to everyone r...
I just thought I'd update this thread to report that the "nohup" solution has worked great for us since we implemented it nearly a yea...
If this works Trevor you have saved me countless hours of grief. On 1/22/14, 2:09 PM, "Trevor Borgmeier" <trevor@...> did quo...
Seconded - I read the php article and trevor’s line of reasoning makes perfect sense. Interesting response on that thread: [2010-01-26 04:20 UT...
> If it does turn out to be the issue - I think we all owe Trevor a drink or two. If it does turn out to be the case, I'll be the first ...
Anecdotal evidence: maybe the reason I never experienced this problem with my 8.5 OS X installation is that we don't log out. It runs the server ...
Log out of the Lasso siteadmin or serveradmin panels? Sincerely, Gerard Zasuwa Gary Ld Systems Analyst Henry Ford Health System Greenfiel...
In this case, logging out refers to the system's user account. Or does it...? Now that I know what to look for, I dug up some similar bug reports...
Any news to report on this? I've implemented Eric's fix, but it doesn't seem to be working. Regards, --- Tech Support • tech@... • http://webcent...
If this works I owe Trevor a case of Leffe or any other Belgian beer of his chosing. Will investigate.... ... as soon as I get a proper net conne...
on 1/23/14, 10:11 AM French, Shelane wrote: > Anecdotal evidence: maybe the reason I never experienced this problem with > my 8.5 OS X ins...
on 1/23/14, 10:27 AM Trevor Borgmeier wrote: > on 1/23/14, 10:11 AM French, Shelane wrote: >> Anecdotal evidence: maybe the reason I ...