DIYer looking for a bit of a shortcut

Keith M. Rettig
First my mea culpa; sorry I wasn't paying attention the whole time, I am still using Lasso 3.65 on Webstar and FMPro 4.13 (quite effectively though!) but now I want to upgrade everything (and do it faster than just learning on my own).

I am hoping there is someone near Redmond, WA that is also using Lasso, Filemaker, and Apache on a Mac that would be willing to spend some time orienting me on all of this.
I will pay for your time of course.  Would love to do it in the next two to three weeks.

I mostly get it, but need some rough edges smoothed over and a few things probably just flat out done (so that I can learn by watching).
I would think that most of the learning curve for me is in regard to Apache (with FMPro & Lasso in mind of course).
I have it working on some test machines but I am not confident it is done right or done in a smart manner.

Probably should just contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Keith.