Current URL

toddvainisi

Hi Again Folks,

thanks for the help with Email Tracking... it was everything I needed to
know.

I have a really silly problem now, I have a function that needs to know the
current URL of the page the user is on.  I can't seem to get it.  I can only
find referrer (the previous page)... Whats the tag for the current url?

Todd

Todd Vainisi

Re: Current URL

Johan Solve
'http://' + server_name + response_filepath

--
     Johan Sölve    [FSA Partner, Lasso Partner]
     Web Application/Lasso/FileMaker Developer