Code Red Support Experience

Justin Dennis-3
Just wanted to let the list know that today I had to utilize LassoSoft's
Code Red Support:

http://www.lassosoft.com/code-red

Our Lasso 9 lassoserver instances crashed and wouldn't restart due to
mangled OS users and groups (not caused by Lasso, but Mac OS X-level
issue). Of course I didn't know what the problem was at the time, and these
instances were running mission critical apps. So I purchased a Code Red
Support package and called LassoSoft.

Within minutes I had the very best of Lasso talent helping with the issue,
all the way up the ladder to Jono and Kyle. Within about an hour, the issue
was resolved, and I couldn't be happier.

Just wanted to let everyone know that this excellent support option is
available and proved to be a life saver, and a great value.

Thanks LassoSoft!

- Justin

Re: Code Red Support Experience

gzasuwa
I have had the same sort of experience.  A good outcome too in the past.

Sincerely,

Gerard Zasuwa Gary
Lead Systems Analyst
Henry Ford Health System
Greenfield Health System
(313)-916-2651 work
(313)-585-9621 NEW CELL
(248)-360-0456 home

LEGAL NOTICE: This e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else.