Chart FX Axis Max

Tom Parker-15
Using ChartFXDesigner, I want to display a y-axis up to 150, regardless of
the maximum value in my data set.  My test data set has a maximum value of
120.  Using:

$myChart->Axis('y',-Max=150);

only extends the y-axis to the maximum value of data (120), so I it seems
the -Max parameter interprets this as 150 or the highest value in the data
set, whichever is less.

Is there a way to force the y-axis to display up to the specified maximum
value?

If not, I'll try creating an extra "dummy" data series and set its color to
the same color as the chart background, but it seems like there must be a
better way.

Thanks,

--Tom Parker

(By the way, I've been using FusionCharts until I recently needed to
generate a server-side chart for a project. So far, I'm impressed with
ChartFX; it is a great tool!)

Re: Chart FX Axis Max

Bil Corry-3
Tom Parker wrote on 8/28/2008 9:56 PM:
> Is there a way to force the y-axis to display up to the specified maximum
> value?

I'm only familiar with using a chart template to specify how the chart should look.  If you use a chart template, then you would specify the high and low values of the y-axis by doing the following:

        <CFX6>
                <AXIS>
                        <ITEM index="0">
                                <MIN>180.0</MIN>       <-- add this for the min y value
                                <MAX>223.0</MAX>       <-- add this for the max y value