Another funky thing

decorior
Since I am still having problems, I noticed this error

SQLite Error: 1 database schema has changed while executing: INSERT
INTO security_datasource_databases (id_datasource,id_host,name) VALUES
(1,1,'lasso_site_1-jy2flqbaxn557xi3qau0')

??

not seen that before?

Deco

Re: Another funky thing

Steve Upton
At 10:09 AM -0700 3/2/09, Deco Rior wrote:
>Since I am still having problems, I noticed this error
>
>SQLite Error: 1 database schema has changed while executing: INSERT INTO security_datasource_databases (id_datasource,id_host,name) VALUES (1,1,'lasso_site_1-jy2flqbaxn557xi3qau0')
>
>??
>
>not seen that before?

This is starting to look like a disk or file system problem. Have you checked that out?

Steve