Ajax Problem

Mr. Bret Williams
Using LP 8.5.2...

I keep getting this error:

The include "path" was too long. Make sure the path you provided
actually was a path and not something silly instead.
at: include with params: @'/development/nsc300w/Store-Order-Shipping-
Informat...
at: ljax.lasso
at: include with params: 'LJAX.2.LassoApp'
at: default.lasso with params: '-src'='/development/nsc300w/Store-
Order-Shipping-Informat..., '-target'='ShipForm'

Is there a limit to how long a file name can be to be processed with
LJAX? The file name I'm using is Store-Order-Shipping-Information.html.

Yes, it's lengthy, but as long as the Web server handles it...

Also, a bit unclear about LJAX_Start/LJAX_End. Do I use these instead
of the LJAX_Target: -NoTarget for the whole page?

Bret Williams
Novusweb

www.Novusweb.com

760.942.3773 voice
866.668.8793 toll-free

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail document, including all
contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you may NOT use, disclose, copy, or disseminate
this information.  Please contact the sender by reply immediately and
destroy all copies of the original message including all
attachments.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Re: Ajax Problem - Partially solved

Mr. Bret Williams
It looks like the passed path included the encrypted AutoValidate
information, making the path incredibly long.

Still wondering about the LJAX Start/End, though.

On Apr 22, 2007, at 1:33 PM, Mr. Bret Williams wrote:

> Using LP 8.5.2...
>
> I keep getting this error:
>
> The include "path" was too long. Make sure the path you provided
> actually was a path and not something silly instead.
> at: include with params: @'/development/nsc300w/Store-Order-
> Shipping-Informat...
> at: ljax.lasso
> at: include with params: 'LJAX.2.LassoApp'
> at: default.lasso with params: '-src'='/development/nsc300w/Store-
> Order-Shipping-Informat..., '-target'='ShipForm'
>
> Is there a limit to how long a file name can be to be processed
> with LJAX? The file name I'm using is Store-Order-Shipping-
> Information.html.
>
> Yes, it's lengthy, but as long as the Web server handles it...
>

> Also, a bit unclear about LJAX_Start/LJAX_End. Do I use these
> instead of the LJAX_Target: -NoTarget for the whole page?
>

> Bret Williams
> Novusweb
>
> www.Novusweb.com
>
> 760.942.3773 voice
> 866.668.8793 toll-free
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail document, including all
> attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
> may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are
> not the intended recipient, you may NOT use, disclose, copy, or
> disseminate this information.  Please contact the sender by reply
> immediately and destroy all copies of the original message
> including all attachments.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Bret Williams
Novusweb

www.Novusweb.com

760.942.3773 voice
866.668.8793 toll-free

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail document, including all
contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you may NOT use, disclose, copy, or disseminate
this information.  Please contact the sender by reply immediately and
destroy all copies of the original message including all
attachments.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Re: Ajax Problem

Brian K. Middendorf
On Apr 22, 2007, at 1:33 PM, Mr. Bret Williams wrote:

> Using LP 8.5.2...
>
> I keep getting this error:
>
> The include "path" was too long. Make sure the path you provided
> actually was a path and not something silly instead.

Mr. Bret Williams,

I don't know the answer to your problem, but if that is indeed an
error returned by Lasso, then I appreciate the humor.

-brian.

Re: Ajax Problem

Mr. Bret Williams
That really is the error code.. I just copied and pasted.