Account Management

Marc Pinnell-3
Anyone have any recommendations on account management software (or
lasso solution) for OSX? I have gotten to the point that trying to
remember all the various website settings, passwords, etc for all my
clients is just too much. Then throw in the email account stuff and
forget it!

Doesn't need to be terribly complex, just account name, website,
passwords, email info, email passwords. That sort of thing. I already
have an accounting system (Quickbooks) which I am not looking to
replace.

Thanx

Re: Account Management

decorior
Salesforce.com is great

On May 19, 2006, at 2:27 PM, Marc Pinnell wrote:

> Anyone have any recommendations on account management software (or
> lasso solution) for OSX? I have gotten to the point that trying to
> remember all the various website settings, passwords, etc for all
> my clients is just too much. Then throw in the email account stuff
> and forget it!
>
> Doesn't need to be terribly complex, just account name, website,
> passwords, email info, email passwords. That sort of thing. I
> already have an accounting system (Quickbooks) which I am not
> looking to replace.
>
> Thanx
> Marc

Re: Account Management

Paul Melia
http://www.barebones.com/products/yojimbo/index.shtml

On May 19, 2006, at 4:27 PM, Marc Pinnell wrote:

> Anyone have any recommendations on account management software (or
> lasso solution) for OSX? I have gotten to the point that trying to
> remember all the various website settings, passwords, etc for all
> my clients is just too much. Then throw in the email account stuff
> and forget it!
>
> Doesn't need to be terribly complex, just account name, website,
> passwords, email info, email passwords. That sort of thing. I
> already have an accounting system (Quickbooks) which I am not
> looking to replace.
>
> Thanx
> Marc

Re: Account Management

Greg Willits-2
On May 19, 2006, at 1:27 PM, Marc Pinnell wrote:

> Anyone have any recommendations on account management software (or
> lasso solution) for OSX? I have gotten to the point that trying to
> remember all the various website settings, passwords, etc for all
> my clients is just too much. Then throw in the email account stuff
> and forget it!
>
> Doesn't need to be terribly complex, just account name, website,
> passwords, email info, email passwords. That sort of thing. I
> already have an accounting system (Quickbooks) which I am not
> looking to replace.

Keychain!

I create a new keychain for each project and everything goes in
there. Transportable. Secure. Easy.

-- greg willits

Re: Account Management

Brian Loomis
basecamp

http://www.basecamphq.com

On May 19, 2006, at 2:27 PM, Marc Pinnell wrote:

> Anyone have any recommendations on account management software (or
> lasso solution) for OSX? I have gotten to the point that trying to
> remember all the various website settings, passwords, etc for all
> my clients is just too much. Then throw in the email account stuff
> and forget it!
>
> Doesn't need to be terribly complex, just account name, website,
> passwords, email info, email passwords. That sort of thing. I
> already have an accounting system (Quickbooks) which I am not
> looking to replace.
>
> Thanx
> Marc

Re: Account Management

Greg Willits-2
> basecamp

for storing passwords, and account info and stuff???

[OT] I use Basecamp for some stuff, but honestly, I don't see what
all the fuss is about. It's getting better, but it lacks a lot of
real obvious things to me to warrant the raves it gets.

-- gw

Re: Account Management

Paul Melia
I think this looks interesting (if it actually delivers everything it
promises)...

http://www.projectx.com/home.html

Paul

On May 19, 2006, at 5:34 PM, Greg Willits wrote:

>> basecamp
>
> for storing passwords, and account info and stuff???
>
> [OT] I use Basecamp for some stuff, but honestly, I don't see what
> all the fuss is about. It's getting better, but it lacks a lot of
> real obvious things to me to warrant the raves it gets.
>
> -- gw

Re: Account Management

Brett Circe
And, oddly enough, by the same people that make the Milano Powerbook
case I mentioned yesterday.

I sat through a demo of this at MacWorld. It's only a 1.0, but had
some nice features and integration with OSX, but not many features
overall. Has potential.

On May 19, 2006, at 5:39 PM, Paul Melia wrote:

> I think this looks interesting (if it actually delivers everything
> it promises)...
>
> http://www.projectx.com/home.html
>
> Paul
>
> On May 19, 2006, at 5:34 PM, Greg Willits wrote:
>
>>> basecamp
>>
>> for storing passwords, and account info and stuff???
>>
>> [OT] I use Basecamp for some stuff, but honestly, I don't see what
>> all the fuss is about. It's getting better, but it lacks a lot of
>> real obvious things to me to warrant the raves it gets.
>>
>> -- gw

>> lassotalk.lasso?manage

Re: Account Management

Gary Clark-2
I use Merlin for project management

http://www.projectwizards.net/en/

And I find it VERY good! Integrates with iCal and Address book well,
and fully featured!

Gary
----
low-res ltd. 38 Beauclerk Green, Winchfield, Hook, Hants RG27 8BF

email: [hidden email]  web:www.low-res.net
telephone: 01252 843 903  mobile: 0794 118 4531
Skype and iChat services are available by request

The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is confidential
and is intended to be read only by those persons to whom it is
addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately. Please also destroy and delete the message and any
attachments from your computer. Unless you are the intended
recipient(s) or his/her/their authorised representative you are not
authorised to, and must not, read, reproduce, copy, distribute, use,
amend, disseminate, disclose and/or publish this message or any part of
it without the written permission of low-res ltd.