[ANN] Purchase LP8 Now And Receive LP8.5 For Free

[ANN] Purchase LP8 Now And Receive LP8.5 For Free

Kerry Adams
Hello Lasso-ers!

Apparently, it's a Monday and I have forgot that our store URL doesn't have
"www" in it!

The correct URL for our online store is: http://store.omnipilot.com

Sorry for any confusion!

Cheers,

Kerry Adams
OmniPilot Software, Inc.

Re: [ANN] Purchase LP8 Now And Receive LP8.5 For Free

Bret Williams
How does this apply to those who have already purchased the LP8 upgrade?

On Apr 24, 2006, at 8:34 AM, Kerry Adams wrote:

> Hello Lasso-ers!
>
> Are you planning a new purchase or upgrade to Lasso Professional
> Server 8.5?
> How about one of your clients?
>
> If so, you can purchase or upgrade to LP8 now, and receive a free
> upgrade
> when LP8.5 is released!
>
> Please visit our online store, http://www.store.omnipilot.com to
> place an
> order, or you may contact [hidden email] or 800-678-9958
> with any
> questions or to place an order.
>
> Have a great week!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kerry Adams
> OmniPilot Software, Inc.

Bret Williams
Novusweb

www.Novusweb.com

760.942.3773 voice
866.668.8793 toll-free

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail document, including all
contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you may NOT use, disclose, copy, or disseminate
this information.  Please contact the sender by reply immediately and
destroy all copies of the original message including all
attachments.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Re: [ANN] Purchase LP8 Now And Receive LP8.5 For Free

Kerry Adams
Hi Brett,

It applies to them too, of course.

Kerry Adams
OmniPilot Software, Inc.

Re: [ANN] Purchase LP8 Now And Receive LP8.5 For Free

Clive Bruton

On 25 Apr 2006, at 15:53, Kerry Adams wrote:

> It applies to them too, of course.

Hmm, everyone that already bought upgrades to v8.0 is going to get a
free upgrade to v8.5!?

I'm sure I'm not quite understanding some part of the quoted message.

-- Clive

Re: [ANN] Purchase LP8 Now And Receive LP8.5 For Free

Kerry Adams

C'mon, a little common sense here! ;)

Anyone who has purchased LP8 since we announced LP8.5, or who makes a future
purchase of LP8 before the release of LP8.5, will get a free upgrade.

To be more specific, the exact "cut-off" date is January 17, 2006, as we do
allow for a window for people who may have purchased right before the
announcement at the Lasso Summit.

On 25 Apr 2006, at 16:26, Kerry Adams wrote:

> C'mon, a little common sense here! ;)

I'm just reading what you're writing :-/

-- Clive

Re: [ANN] Purchase LP8 Now And Receive LP8.5 For Free

Kerry Adams

I apologize for any confusion.

The intent of the message is to inform the Lasso Community of the
opportunity to get a jump start on their development and/or setup of LP8.5
by purchasing LP8 now and then getting a free upgrade when LP8.5 is
released.

If anyone is interested in doing that, please refer to the original
Announcement or contact us - we're more than happy to help!

Cheers,

Kerry Adams
OmniPilot Software, Inc.