[ANN] Our iPod winner for April

Kerry Adams
Hi List,

We are happy to announce (albeit late) the April winner of our Limited
Edition iPod Mini Giveaway:

Congratulations to Rob Ryan of Sapphire Hospitality!

Sapphire Hospitality specializes in the management of outsourced customer
contact solutions through their call center and on the web to deliver a
hotel's values to it¹s clients.  They are long-time users and supporters of
Lasso, and have created many successful solutions for their customers.

For more information, please visit http://sapphirehotels.com/

-- AND --

We only have one more Limited Edition iPod Mini to give away!  This means
that the next giveaway will be for May, and we'll announce our winner in a
week or two.

Good luck to those of you who have already placed an order this month.  For
those of you who are considering a purchase, please do so before the end of
the month for your chance to win our last iPod Mini.

Cheers,
Kerry Adams
OmniPilot Software, Inc.
Lasso Business Development Manager
Direct: 954.874.3131 ~ Toll free: 800.678.9958 x131
Fax: 954.874.3110 ~ [hidden email]