8.5 no longer starting on machine startup

8.5 no longer starting on machine startup

shelane
On one of my servers, I have to manually start Lasso (8.5) whenever the
machine gets rebooted. Is there something I can do to repair the start up?

Re: 8.5 no longer starting on machine startup

Marc Pope
I have noticed on some of my Linux machines they do that.. or sometimes they take several minutes to startup. Always wanted to know how to fix it, I think it has something to do with the time it's allowed to take to start before moving on.

Marc