Brian Loomis-2
Once lasso has a site set up and it's bookmarked in server admin with
port 16080 is there any way to change the filepath to the site admin
from server admin?

Brian

Re: 16080

Roddie Grant
I'd really like to know this too. I wanted to change a host - xyz.domain.com
to abc.domain.com  - and ended up deleting and recreating the site in server
admin.

Roddie Grant

On 27/2/07 15:59, "Brian Loomis" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Once lasso has a site set up and it's bookmarked in server admin with
> port 16080 is there any way to change the filepath to the site admin
> from server admin?
>
> Brian

Re: 16080

Fletcher Sandbeck
> Once lasso has a site set up and it's bookmarked in server admin with
> port 16080 is there any way to change the filepath to the site admin
> from server admin?

Server admin records the last URL where the site admin was accessed for
the site.  If you manually construct a new URL for the site admin on the
site then the next time you visit server admin you should see the new
URL.

Director of Product Development       http://www.lassostudio.com
OmniPilot Software, Inc.                http://www.omnipilot.com

Andreas Steinmann
I have moved all server data to a new disk and reinstalled Lasso.

Now Lasso is inserting a portnumber ":16080" in some of my links.

a link "http://www.natfilm.dk/n/index.lasso"

is changed to "http://www.natfilm.dk:16080/n/index.lasso" which does not work.

What's wrong and what can I do to correct this?

All the best from Copenhagen,
Andreas

--
  N A T F I L M    F E S T I V A L
  --------------------------------

Re: 16080

Lieven Gekiere-2
You have to change a setting in your Apache configuration.
Are you on OSX-server ? There's an option called "performance cache'.
You should disable that.

This is the way to reach that setting on OSX-server :
Server admin > web > settings > sites > your-site > options > Performance Cache

Lieven

On 4/2/07, Andreas Steinmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have moved all server data to a new disk and reinstalled Lasso.
>
> Now Lasso is inserting a portnumber ":16080" in some of my links.
>
> a link "http://www.natfilm.dk/n/index.lasso"
>
> is changed to "http://www.natfilm.dk:16080/n/index.lasso" which does not work.
>
> What's wrong and what can I do to correct this?
>
> All the best from Copenhagen,
> Andreas
>
> --
>   N A T F I L M    F E S T I V A L
>   --------------------------------
>   St. Kannikestr. 6
>   DK-1169 Copenhagen K     Denmark
>   Tel.  +45 3312 0005
>   Mobil +45 2811 7505
>   Fax   +45 3312 7505

Re: 16080

CoMedia
Roddie Grant wrote
I'd really like to know this too. I wanted to change a host - xyz.domain.com
to abc.domain.com  - and ended up deleting and recreating the site in server
admin.
OS X Server Admin is very tricky on this point and it's a shame that Apple has never fixed this. If you don't look very carefully you might end up with rotten domain settings. If you need to change the settings a lot, you might be better off by using Webmin (http://www.webmin.com/) for this purpose, which is not as pretty as Server Admin but much more reliable...

Re: 16080

Steven Evans
Also...if you have multiple domains on your mac, you need to disable
the performance cache on ALL of the domains, or the problem will
persist.  I have added domains in the past and left the performance
cache on, which creams my other sites with the same problem...

sqe

On Apr 2, 2007, at 3:03 AM, CoMedia wrote:

> Roddie Grant wrote:
>>
>> I'd really like to know this too. I wanted to change a host -
>> xyz.domain.com
>> to abc.domain.com  - and ended up deleting and recreating the site in
>> server
>> admin.
>
> OS X Server Admin is very tricky on this point and it's a shame
> that Apple
> has never fixed this. If you don't look very carefully you might
> end up with
> rotten domain settings. If you need to change the settings a lot,
> you might
> be better off by using Webmin (http://www.webmin.com/) for this
> purpose,
> which is not as pretty as Server Admin but much more reliable...

Steven Q. Evans
Director of Technological Resources
MSI Productions
(858)344-3351 • (858)348-0629 • (707)215-1032 Fax • [hidden email]